Monday, June 8, 2009

Baby Registry

The baby registration process seemed fun and exciting at first and then two hours later: exhausting, grueling, and overwhelming. I had no idea it could take this long! Part of the problem was well...I've never done this before. Good thing I had my mom with me! She was my life saver helping me figure out what to choose and why. A big thanks to my sis who was the photographer and documented this process.

I chose Baby R Us simply because it seemed to have everything except for Sophia's bedding. My heart was set on a particular piece I found at Pottery Barn Kids.

Anyway, here are a few pics to share this moment with you...

IMG_2951Babies R Us was neat and organized! They had a "set up" area where they explained what to do and even provided me with a suggested list of items to purchase.

IMG_2990They provided a free bottle, magazine, coupons, a booklet with notes, and card inserts for the Baby Shower invitations.

IMG_2957I chose a white vintage looking crib.

IMG_2968Can't go wrong with diapers, right?

IMG_2970IMG_2974IMG_2982So much stuff to choose from!

IMG_2983My mom and I trying to make a decision.

IMG_2987That happened more than once...




No comments:

Post a Comment